Yes. Your Cox Elite Gamer subscription allows for multiple simultaneous logins. The initial service package allows for up to two (2) simultaneous logins through your cox.com credentials. You can purchase additional simultaneous user logins for your account up to a total of five (5). You can use multiple computers, as long as there are not more simultaneous users than the number of subscriptions you have purchased.
Articles in this section
- What is latency? And how does it affect my in-game response time?
- Why should I use the Cox Elite Gamer Service?
- How do I uninstall Cox Elite Gamer?
- How do I submit a support ticket?
- Where can I go to find additional help?
- Can I use my subscription across multiple computers?
- Where can I find my 16-digit Cox account number?
- How do I reset my password?
- Eligibility requirements: Do I need to be a cox customer?
- Does Cox Elite Gamer change or hide my IP?