Out of the box, Cox Elite Gamer (CEG) supports over 1,000 pre-built game configurations, including most of the top online games on Steam. However, there may be times where there's a new early access game that we might have missed in the default library for some reason.
To set up a Steam game as a Custom Game in (CEG), just follow these easy steps.
- Log into your Steam account
- Go to Library
- Right-click the game you want to add
- Select Properties
- Select Local FilesTab
- Select Browse Local Files
- This will give you the path to your game in the Steam game folder.
- Select game folder, then select the bin folder (this is where the .exe file will most likely be – some may have 32 or 64-bit options)
- Open (CEG)
- Create your Custom Game (for a deeper-dive on how to do this, see our article HERE.
- Browse to the file you found via browsing Steam
- Choose 'No launcher'
- Do not add a launcher parameter
- Run (CEG) - the game should now launch correctly