Out of the box, Cox Elite Gamer (CEG) supports over 1,000 pre-built game configurations. However, there may be times where the game you're looking for isn't on our list for some reason.
That's why CEG has a Custom Game option, which allows you to run virtually any online game.
To run a game using the Custom Game option, just follow these easy steps:
- Run CEG and log in with your account
- Click Manage Settings
3. Click Enable custom games and Save.
- Click Custom games and 'Add'.
- A new window will open that will allow you to specify the game you would like to play
- You can now fill up the fields and add your custom game!
- Name: The name of the game you're playing. Once you've saved a new Custom Game, you will see this name in your list of (CEG) Custom Games.
- Game executable file: The file that actively sends and receives data. You can use tools such as NetLimiter or Windows Resource Monitor to determine which file does this function.
- Launcher (optional):The file that is used to launch the game. You can tell this by right-clicking on your desktop shortcut icon and look at the properties.
- Launcher parameters (optional): Some games allow for additional parameters to be passed to the launcher file. You will rarely need to use custom launcher parameters.
- Click "Okay" – this will return you to the main screen.